27.1.09
Tech support
Dear readers, I suppose you have noticed too that when you click on a link around here, it automatically opens said link in a new window?

It's kind of annoying, no?

I would like to say this slick-looking site was all my own doing; in fact it was pilfered and customised by yours truly, with some very, shall we say, rudimentary html skills employed in the process.

I quite like how the links on the sidebars open in new windows, but for everything else (comments, in particular, and clicking on the "home" link at the top left) it's just bloody annoying.

Any clues on how I might fix it up?
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I had a look at the "view source" but I couldn't see anything in your HTML.

It could be a setting in your blog.

Blogger Boof said...
Hmmm. Can't find anything in the bowels of Blogger. Will keep searching.

Post a Comment